Maintaining your privacy is really important to us. You entrust us with your information, and we take that responsibility seriously.
This policy was last updated on 03/06/2018 in line with GDPR requirements. It may be updated in the future and we will post the new version here on our website. We will never deviate from our overall philosophy of maintaining your privacy, though.
1. General Information
2. What information we collect about you
Your personal data
When we say your "personal data", we mean any information that identifies any person that you provide to us.
Your "personal data"; may also be contained in information that we collect about you in connection with your order or otherwise interact with us for example, the email address you provide to us when making a purchase.
When it comes to your personal data, we comply with our obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation and any other applicable data protection legislation from time to time.
Your personal data includes the information you provide, on www.lbestore.co.uk including any forms you complete, or during an email enquiry about you.
Examples of this personal data include your name, your email address, address including postcode which you provide to us when you set up an account and subsequently amend in the 'My Account' section when you go to checkout; and any correspondence when you contact us.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit any personal data from anyone under the age of sixteen or knowingly allow such persons to purchase goods from us. www.lbestore.co.uk is not directed at children under the age of sixteen. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal data from a child under age sixteen without verification of parental
consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
Information we collect
We collect information about your website usage, to improve our service and to understand trends to enhance and customize our website. Some of this data may be "personal data", where it identifies a person. Here's the information that we collect and how we use it:
- We monitor patterns of usage, such as abandoned cart data, so we can understand how to develop and improve our products and understand customer behaviour.
- www.lbestore.co.uk does not store any credit card data. When payments are processed via credit card, we use third-party vendors that are PCI-DSS compliant. At no point do the admins for www.lbestore.co.uk have access to your credit card information. For further information on how we meet industry standards for credit card information security visit https://freewebstore.com/PCI_compliance.html
3. How we use the information we collect
We use your personal data for legitimate business reasons, for example email you when your order has been received. It will also enable us to contact you by email, fax, post, SMS, social media or telephone where necessary or an order you
have placed; to record your personal preferences; to personalize our services to you (such as by pre-populating fields to make it easier for you to provide information when you return to our store. It will also enable us to produce reports you request as part of the services we provide.
Contacting you for Marketing Purposes
We may use your personal data to contact you by email, fax, post, SMS, social media and/or telephone to let you know about our and/or third-party services, content, offers or product ranges which may be of interest to you. We will only use your data in this way where you have provided consent, we have legitimate business reasons for doing so, or where we are otherwise entitled by law to do so. If you would like us to stop providing you with such notifications, just contact us using the details in Section “How to Contact Us” at the end of this policy. Please note, this may take up to one working day to take effect. To stop receiving emails from www.lbestore.co.uk itself, you should cancel your account with us or unsubscribe from our mailing list.
We may use your personal data to comply with any legal obligations to which we are subject.
4. Why do we use your personal data?
We collect and use your personal data for a variety of reasons. We need some data to enter into and perform our contract with you. The lawful basis for processing your personal data is consent as you have consented to provide your personal details to us to allow us to provide a service to you. If you fail to provide such data we will be unable to provide our service to you.
Other information we collect because we have legitimate business interests, for example, in:
- Fulfilling your order and providing updates on the order.
- Understanding how our customers use our products, services and websites;
- Understanding and responding to customer feedback;
- Researching and analysing the services our customers want;
- Improving our product and better understanding how our customers use it.
5. How we share information we collect
Except as described in this policy, www.lbestore.co.uk does not divulge any personal information gathered via its services to third parties.
We may share your personal data with third parties in certain circumstances:
- We may disclose your data to any member of our group (which means our subsidiaries or our ultimate holding company);
- in the event that we, our business, or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party (in which case personal information about customers will be one of the transferred assets);
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal in order to comply with any legal obligation; to cooperate with law enforcement officials in the investigation of unlawful activities of the www.lbestore.co.uk website users or relating to users; or in order to enforce or apply any contract with you; or to protect our rights, property, or safety of our employees, customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection or unlawful activity.
Sub-processors we use:
for website design,
hosting and data
|googlemail for emailing
purposes; used for
correspondence and to
update customers on
new products and offers
6. How long do we store your data for?
We only store your data for as long as necessary for the purposes of processing set out in this policy.
Data Retention Policy
|Category|| What personal
information is kept?
|How long is it kept for?|
|Order Data||Name, email, address||This information will be retained
only for duration of time required
to complete your order. Once you
have received your order, your
personal information will be deleted.
|Invoice’s||Name, email, address||Information provided for an invoice
will only be kept for the duration of
time required to complete your order.
Once the invoice is no longer
required, the information will be
|My Account||Name, email, address||Active until user unsubscribes or
makes an individual request for
the information to be removed.
|Newsletter subscriptions||Email address||Active until user unsubscribes from
7. How to access and control your information
You are free to change your personal details in the 'My Account' section of your account at any time, if you have set up an account with us. You can also ask us for a copy of your personal data that we hold. We may ask for proof of your identity before providing any information and reserve the right to refuse to provide information requested if identity is not established. Please see “Your Individual Rights” below. Generally, we will retain your personal data for a reasonable period, or for as long as the law requires.
Your individual rights
1. Access to your personal data: You can ask us to confirm if we are processing your personal data and you may request a copy of your personal data by contacting us. See Section “How to Contact Us” at the end of this policy.
2. Right to change or withdraw your consent: Where you have given us consent to make use of your personal data for any of the purposes outlined in this policy, you may withdraw that consent at any time by contacting us using the details located at Section “How to Contact Us” at the end of this policy. If you wish to change your contact preferences or no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, use the 'Unsubscribe' link in the email or get in touch. See Section “How to Contact Us” at the end of this policy.
3. Right to Rectification: You may ask us to update out of date or inaccurate information we hold about you. To do so, please log on to your www.lbestore.co.uk account and update your information or get in touch using the details at Section “How to Contact Us” at the end of this policy.
4. Right to Erasure: In certain circumstances you may ask us to erase your Personal Data. If you would like us to erase the personal data we hold about you, please get in touch using the details at Section “How to Contact Us” at the end of this policy.
5. Right to Data Portability: In certain circumstances you may ask us to provide you with the personal data that we hold about you in a structured, commonly used, machine readable form, or ask for us to send such personal data to another data controller.
6. Right to object: In certain circumstances you may object to our processing of your personal data. Please get in touch using the details at Section “How to Contact Us” at the end of this policy.
7. Right to restrict processing: You can ask us to restrict the processing of personal data we hold about you in certain circumstances. Please get in touch using the details at Section “How to Contact Us” at the end of this policy.
8. Make a complaint: You may make a complaint about our data processing activities, please contact us. See Section “How to Contact Us” at the end of this policy.
10. Data security
We take security and privacy seriously. We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep your personal data secure once it has been transferred to our systems. We adopt appropriate, industry standard data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction. For more information how we keep our online data safe, visit https://freewebstore.com/privacy.html.
11. Getting in touch
personal or financial data, please contact us via the 'contact us' page or alternatively write to: email@example.com.